Friday, September 9, 2011

I just...can't...stop!

Alan took Clara for a walk last Sunday and I drove to meet them at a county park.  Clara is walking well enough now that we let her out of her stroller and let her walk around on a couple of cemented areas.  Fortunately, she was excited enough by the fact that she could just walk and walk and walk in this expansive area, that she didn't start bending over to touch things (which is a no-no for her) until after we had been there for a while.    Of course, most of the pictures are of her from behind.  She was like a little Energizer Bunny.  Going and going and going.

Look!  I have my shoes on and I can walk OUTSIDE!

No-No, Clara.  Stay out of the dirt!




See y'all later!




No, that is not a basketball in Mommy's shirt...that's my baby sister!

GRASS!!!

3 comments:

Frank A. Shannon, III said...

Wonderful pictures!!!

Mom/Mimi/Mama Deb said...

Absolutely loooove these shots of her! Such new freedom. Thank God!

Kelli Davis said...

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Look at your belly!!!! Can I just say how MUCH I'm loving this joyous stage?!?! Clara is doing so good and looks like she's learning so much every day and you are doing so well with this pregnancy! Much more fun than what was happening last year at this time...!

Post a Comment