Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mimi's Visit

I haven't had a chance to talk about my mother's visits much on the blog.  I have taken for granted that she knows how much it meant to me to have her here and for Clara to get to spend some time with her.  It is difficult to thank someone for such a gift as what she has given to me.  I'm not always so great with words and, in this situation, I have less time to sculpt what I want to say.



To my mother, I want to say thank you.

My mother is quite eloquent with her words and posted on her blog the most beautiful and difficult descriptions of what she witnessed while she was here this month.  I'd like to share it with all of you.

1 comment:

Mom/Mimi/Mama Deb said...

I love you, Brooke! Our world is similar in that we are both doing the best we can to help our daughter in a situation that we really have little control. We just do what we can to make it easier for the child we love. In my case, it's YOU!

XOXOXO Mom

Post a Comment