Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PICTURES!

Just cause you like to see them and I like to show her off!

My current favorite picture with Clara sleeping next to her prayer pillow.  A gift from a friend of a friend of my mom's.

Simply ridiculously cute in her brand new bumbo.

Since this picture was taken, she's learned how to consistently knock the toy OFF the tray.  Mommy says, "uh oh!" and puts it back on the tray and says "there it is!"  Can't believe she is learning cause and effect already!

Too much fun and she is asleep with her toys again!

Snuggles with Mimi in the hospital atrium.

An unfortunate picture of the side of my face but a gorgeous one of my daughter.  She has had a few nights where she needed to be near me to sleep well.  This is a perfect example of how she likes to have her hand on my face while she sleeps.

She LOVES the lady bugs on one of her new dresses from her Grandma. They are both fun to look at and eat!
See loves those toes!

Teehee!
Today, she decided her new favorite sleeping position is with her hand over her eyes.  I'd probably learn how to block the light from the door too!  All those silly nurse visits!

One of the nurses gave Clara this mobile.  Absolutely fabulous!  By Tiny Love.

The BEST picture from Mimi's visit!

Clara shopping for PICC appropriate clothing now that she is in Size 6 month clothing!

Clara showing obvious comfort.  She was overstuffed from her overnight feeds and I moved her to my pillow to stretch out her belly.  She was much more comfortable after about an hour of laying there.  Only problem was that she threw up 20 minutes later after I gave her some of her meds.

This girl has got some fine motor skills!
Tired, but...tada!

3 comments:

Lindsey Schutze said...

She's too adorable for me to handle! I look forward to being able to love on those giant cheeks some day!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous little girl... thanks for the updated pics!

Mom/Mimi/Mama Deb said...

How DARE you!!?!! You are in big trouble for that post. HAHAHAHA (lOVE all the other pics!)

Post a Comment