Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Girl Boyle #2!

We are overdue in our fully public announcement that Clara is going to be a big sister! Baby Girl Boyle is due November 30. I have been feeling contractions for about a week and resultantly got an ultrasound at the hospital today to make sure everything is okay.  I'm not in preterm labor, and will be headed to the clinic this afternoon for the on-call Doctor to rule out any other possible complications.

After telling the Doctors about Clara during the ultrasound, they took quite an interest in her story.  They decided that since I was already there and since the baby is a perfect age for 3D pictures, why not take a few (8) while we talked?

These are my favorites!

3 comments:

Kelly Aldridge said...

Oh, Brooke!!! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!!

Brooke said...

Thanks, Kelly! Supposedly she is herself just bony and in miniature... I thought she actually looks kinda plump! And those big eyes! I had to ask if everything looked normal. :-) They said yes. Still so fun to see that she does look like she has my upper lip. Who knows what the rest will look like when she comes out. I'm so proud, nonetheless! Look at those sweet feet! My favorite picture for sure! The doctor was really having fun!

Mom/Mimi/Mama Deb said...

Just PERFECT, isn't she?!!

Post a Comment