Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wean Day 11

Today was so so.  She did show better coordination with the noodles which is why she ate so much more.  I am writing these notes late at the end of the day and feel like I am missing an entire meal somehow.  I am getting better at noticing when she is getting hungry and trying to act quickly when she shows signs that she is hungry again vs watching the clock.  She is also doing a great job of asking for something to drink.  Breakfast definitely seems to be her best meal of the day.  Never expected that.  Perhaps I should be feeding her breakfast at every meal.  She also seems to be over peanut butter and into yogurt.  It's nice to see trends and preferences developing.  Clearly still likes salty foods as she couldn't have been more insistent when Daddy pulled out the chips and queso tonight.  She wanted those fritos!  And we've never seen her eat so many.  I still don't think she is chewing them...which makes me wonder how she is possibly comfortably swallowing some of these more "hard to eat" foods that she loves so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment