Tuesday, November 30, 2010

She Amazes Me

Exciting update: Clara was full of energy tonight after her first feeding in 5 days (and coincidentally her first oral chemo dose).

She is standing with support at the hips and gives snuggles upon request and without. She played with three toys on her ExcerSaucer at a time (a toy in each hand and looking at or gumming another).

Then she completely pooped out and half slept half watched as I changed her for bed, wrapped her up, put her in bed, and gave her her oral meds.

I have never seen a baby that was so high on happiness and then just put herself to sleep. She amazes me. I love her so much.

4 comments:

Alan said...

Starting to give "kisses" too!

Lauren said...

I want snuggles! I want kisses!! And I hope my babies put themselves to sleep at 7 months too!

Cooper said...

tomorrow she will be using the toilet!

Mom/Mimi/Mama Deb said...

I am so behind on your blog! I cried when I read the "Learning the Day Hospital" post, then smiled so big when I saw how much better things can get a day or two later. It is the proverbial 'roller coaster' that you are learning so well. I have always hated roller coasters, but truly, you just have to hang on tight. By the way, you ALL amaze me.

Post a Comment