Uncle Blair: "YES BEST PICTURE EVER YESSSSSSSSS"
Aunt Sara: "Hahaha! Ya know her uncles LOVE this! :)"
Aunt Katie: "John Mark is xbox live telling me to find this picture. he loves it."
Mimi: Child abuse! Rescue this child, Brooke!
Seriously, in my defense - Clara loves the TV. Yes, I know better than that.
- I know it's not okay for a baby to watch tv - because it is totally passive and babies don't learn language or ANYthing from tv
- AND that it is actually detrimental to children under age 2
- WHICH is why Disney refunded EVERYONE that purchased a Baby Einstein video in the past two years....pant, pant, pant. Whew!)
- BUT, if we have the tv on, she will stare at it unless we turn her away from it or turn it off.
- So she does get some exposure, and it is incredible how captivated she gets.
- Mommy does her best to keep her from it, but if Daddy is in charge while Mommy does other things - I can't micromanage his time with her...(at least, as long as I remember not to micromanage his time with her).