Saturday, January 15, 2011

The worst thing...the best thing.

Do you ever worry...if the worst possible thing were to happen to you.  What would you do?

I type this.

With the rhythm of a song.  As if waves rush over me.

I type this.

With the love of a mother.   With the joy of a mother.

How could you ever know?

My daughter is what every daughter is to a mother.

She is more than I can say.

But what every mother doesn't have to fear..with the fright of tomorrow..is will she survive?

She is a fighter.  As if there is no fight.

I love her like there is no love.

Her joy is that of the most pure.

I want to know her.

I want her to live so that I can know her.

She must survive.

3 comments:

Kelli Davis said...

There are no words, my sweet friend. I love you more than I can say.

Mom/Mimi/Mama Deb said...

Truly, she is someone worth knowing and so the world of people who already have come to know her through this journey of hers (and yours), share in the lessons she (and you) are teaching. She is having an impact on lives already. She is important. She is loved. She will survive.

Cooper said...

I might have to compose this into song.

Post a Comment